McAllister Museum of Aviation
Maintaining Charlie’s Legacy in Yakima
The McAllister Museum of Aviation is the leading preservationist and educator of aviation history in Central Washington
- Wed30Jan201912:00 pm2008 S. 16th Ave/east end of the Yakima airport
- Mon11Nov201910 am - 4 pm 2008 S. 16th Ave/east end of the Yakima airport
Please join us to celebrate Veterans' Day and the Museum's Twentieth Anniversary on Monday, November 11th. We will be displaying lots of military uniforms as well as remembering Museum member veterans who have passed. As usual we will have refreshments throughout the day. All Veterans and the public are invited.
Special events include--
- 1:00 pm members of the Yakima Community Band will be performing a patriotic concert in our new hangar.
- 2:00 pm the Yakama Warriors will join us for the dedication of our Native Americans in Aviation diorama (located in our original building).
- watch for further updates
Learn about Aviation History in Yakima
Aircraft Tours and Events
Computer Flight Simulator
If you like what we do and want to know more.
VOLUNTEERS are what keeps the museum running. Become a docent, help maintain the displays, help with building maintenance; we always need more!
Support the history of aviation in Yakima by becoming a member today.
Aviation Fuel Program
Want to save money on your aviation fuel? All you need is a current voting (veteran, individual, or family) membership and you can save as much as 52 cents per gallon on your fuel.